Please join us at the 30th Annual Family Run for Epilepsy on Saturday, July 28, 2018! For well over a decade, the Charger Running Club has come out every year to support epilepsy/seizure disorders.
I am so grateful for that support as this is a condition that I have lived with along with over 3 million other Americans. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Epilepsy Foundation Western/Central Pennsylvania (EFWCP). 1 in 26 people will develop epilepsy in their lifetime. Your support will help to continue the mission of the EFWCP to lead the fight to stop seizures, find a cure, and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy.
We hope that you can join us for the final Charger Running Club event! I have provided directions and details below. Please message me if you have any questions. Thank you and please feel free to invite friends!
WHAT DO I GET WITH MY $30 DONATION?
• All runners who register with our team will get a «Charger Running Club» dri-fit tech shirt
• Epilepsy Foundation commemorative event t-shirt
• Eligible to win a top 50 men and top 50 women “Fastest 50” t-shirts
• Pre-race breakfast featuring Dunkin Donuts and fresh fruit
• Post-race tailgate party featuring Monte Cello's, Eat'n Park, Kona Snow Cones and a variety of other food and beverages from local sponsors.
• 10% off registration for the 2018 EQT Pittsburgh 10 Miler / 2-person relay
• 10% off registration for the 2019 DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
1. To register, click here> https://givegab.com/campaigns/epilepsy-walk-pittsburgh
2. Please fill out your name, address, etc.>
3. Click join existing team>
4. Select a team (Choose the Charger Running Club)>
5. Would you like to make a gift? (Please enter a minimum of $20. All donations are tax deductible)>
6. Enter Your Payment Information>
7. Confirm Your Registration (The $10 registration fee is now added giving you a total of $30. The minimum total of $30 makes you eligible to receive both the Epilepsy Foundation commemorative event t-shirt and the «Charger Running Club» dri-fit tech shirt.)
DAY OF EVENT DETAILS:
• The 5k run / 2 mi walk takes place on Saturday, July 28, 2018 next to PNC Park.
• Registration begins at 8:00AM.
• We are meeting at the corner of Federal Street across from SoHo at 8:45am to hand out t-shirts.
• The race will begin at 9:30AM.
• Free parking is available in Lot 6 on West General Robinson Street and in the West General Robinson Street Parking Garage. (The garage between PNC and Heinz Field.)
• You will take a ticket to enter the garage. Then take your ticket to the “Parking Ticket Validation Table” on Federal Street to receive your free exit ticket.